PES 2019 Online Patch (V1 by PESvicioBR)
PES 2019 Online Patch by PESvicioBR is released on the 28/08/2018 as the First Patch for PES 2018 on PC Steam and also PS4. This PES 2019 Online Patch V1 is compatible for both Offline and Online Modes in the Original PES 2019 game. The Patch v 1 fixes Logos and Names of Teams and Leagues, and corrects the kits of EPL, Laliga and Juventus. And it adds also correct New kits for all national teams. You can check below all the features added in this PES 2019 Online Patch V1 by PESvicioBR:
Features of PES 2019 Online Patch:
- Corrected All names and logos of fake competitions.
- Fixed all fake names and logos of teams.
- New Kits for 2018/19 season Premier League, Spanish La Liga and Juventus.
- Added kits for many National Teams.
- Compatible with Online modes, myClub and Offline modes 100%.
Download PES 2019 Online Patch
To download the PES 2019 Online Patch, you need to click on Download link of Mediafire or Mega links below. Size of this PES 2019 Patch is only 80 MB. After You open the link and wait 5 seconds and then you click on “Skip Ad”. you keep doing the same every time until you reach the Download link. If you can’t access Adfly or Mega links, then read my article here to fix it: How to Unblock and Fix Adfly and Mega.
► PES 2019 Online Patch Download Link:
Install PES 2019 Online Patch for PC
To install the PES 2019 Online Patch for PC please follow my YouTube Tutorial below very carefully to avoid errors. If you face any error please try installing again the Patch following my video steps and carefully read the texts written in the video below:
Install PES 2019 Online Patch for PS4
- Download the Online Patch from one of the links above or from this PES-Patch page: .
- Extract it on your PC or your friend’s PC using Winrar or 7zip.
- You need a USB stick. Format to FAT32 (see this video tutorial).
- Copy/paste the WEPES folder on the USB Stick.
- Insert the USB stick in your PS4 port.
- Open game, apply “Live Update” from “Extras”.
- Go to Extras – EDIT – Import/Export – Import Team – Select USB – Select All Files () – Confirm (X)
- Check “Overwriting image files of the same name” and click OK.
- Wait until “Finished importing data.” – click OK
- Go back to EDIT – Import/Export – Import Competition – Select USB – Select All Files () – Confirm (X)
- Check “Overwriting image files of the same name” and OK
- Go back and click “Save” to save the Editing.
- Go back “Finish editing and return to Top Menu?” and click YES
- Just Play now and enjoy the Online Patch.
Konami, PESvicioBR,Thanks to the kit makers and all who contributed in this work (i couldn’t find the full list).
Contact and support PESvicioBR: https://pesviciobr.blogspot.com/