PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch
New PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch is now available (compatible with PTE Patch 3.0 and 3.1). This Stadiums Pack is repacked by “DonyAvia” and made by “Estarlen Silva”, it has 41 Stadiums. This PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch is just temporary until the PTE team releases a new Stadiums Pack.
This new PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch has also new cool designs and features as below:
- New Pitch: NGPR Pro .
- Skys HD Quality.
- Pitch Line HD Quality.
- Custom Exterior appearance of some Stadiums.
- News lights colors with more realistic Graphics.
- New SweetFx added.
PS : It is NOT recommend to use the SweetFX for this PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch, as it may harm or ruin the quality of the Pitch.
List of New Stadiums
The PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch has a total of 41 stadiums. Some of them are already in any PES 2017 game but tweaked with better design, others are added new. These are all the stadiums included in this PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch:
- Allianz Arena – Anfield Road – Burg Stadium – Camp De Mestalla
- Camp Nou – El Monumental – Emirates Stadium – Estádio Da Luz Estadio
- De Escorpião Estadio de Maracaná – Estadio Del Nuevo Triunfo
- Estádio Do Dragão – Estadio Do Morumbi – Estádio José Alvalade
- Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan – Estádio Urbano Caldeira
- Estádio Vicente Calderón – Etihad Stadium – Giuseppe Meazza
- Juventus Stadium – King Fahd International Stadium
- Konami Stadium – La Bombonera – La Rosaleda
- Metropole Arena – Old Trafford – Olympiastadion
- Parc des Princes – Saitama Stadium – San Paolo – San Siro
- Santiago Bernabéu – Signal Iduna Park – St. Jakob-Park
- Stade De France – Stadio Narodowy – Stamford Bridge
- Wembley Stadium – White Hart Lane
Download Stadiums Pack
To download this PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch you need to download 1 Single link (this is updated link because old links not working). The new updated link is 2.4 GB. Click on the one of the download Links below to download this new PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch , then wait 5 seconds. Then you will see “skip Ad” click on it until you reach the Download link.
It is better to use Internet Download Manager (IDM) to avoid damaged or corrupted parts. Check this IDM Download link. If you can’t access Adfly or Mega links, read my article here: How to Unblock and Fix Adfly and Mega.
Choose Only 1 link:
Install Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch 3.0 (or 3.1)
After downloading the PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch, you just need to follow my YouTube Tutorial video below. The video will guide you step by step to install this PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch correctly and avoid any errors.
Also the video will show you how to link correctly clubs to their home stadium. And i will show you in the end of the video some examples of new PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch. So Watch carefully my YouTube tutorial video below. Also follow all steps carefully until the end of the video:
Some teams (like Chelsea and Liverpool) can’t be linked to correct home stadium. This method will work for PTE Patch 3.0 and also the PTE Patch 3.1 as they have same Data Pack 2. I didn’t test this method on previous PTE Patch 2.0, but some fans said it works for any PTE Patch (1 or 2 or 3). So if you want try this PES 2017 Stadiums Pack for PTE Patch 2 or 1 and tell me in comments if it works.
Del Choc, Donny Avia, Estarlen Silva, Black Bull Ecuador (Tricolor Pes Ecuador), Joaoakd (AFA Evo ), Gabriel Silva (AFA Evo ), TXAK, Zikint, SXSXSX, tizziano vangheljs, Pantel G7, Yucell 11, Irvanlana, Ipunk, Shrief Elafify, Fruits, Konami, PTE team, and all stadium makers and modders of PES.