Patch PTE 2.0 Updates
The Patch PTE 2.0 is released now for the PES 2017 game. The Patch PTE 2.0 was released on the 31/10/2016 as the second patch for PES 2017. No need for previous PTE patch 1.0 because this Patch PTE 2.0 includes previous patch already (AIO). These are the full updates included in the Patch PTE 2.0:
- Full Bundesliga fully licensed (Squads, kits, managers, lineups and tactics).
- New Bundesliga players information – All stats are converted from FIFA 17, except the players that featured in PES 16 (although we updated some of them).Accessories and boots updated for all players, all faces edited in-game and some real faces models added. Physical attributes edited (arms length, chest measurement, etc) for all players too, to give a more detailed look, this way, they dont look all the same. We have edited some players celebrations and movements(like free kick) too, more players too be updated in next versions of the patch.
- New Bundesliga kits information – Includes 3rd kits, combinations, euro versions and real fonts and numbers
- Updated kits for Hull City, Porto, Barcelona, Celta de Vigo, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Juventus, Milan, Sassuolo, Bayern Munchen, Schalke, Colombia.
- Fixed fake players names in Brasileirão.
- New Added/updated adboards.
- Added the aerial view for Camp Nou.
- Updated managers for all leagues on the game based on the KONAMI Live Update.
- Latest KONAMI Live Update implemented
- Compatible online (Don’t forget to apply the Online Mode in the selector)
Previous Updates of Patch PTE 1.0 (included)
Check this Facebook link to watch screenshots of the new kits and faces that are added in the Patch PTE 2.0: PTE Facebook link.
Download Patch PTE 2.0
To download the Patch PTE 2.0 you need to choose first between 3 Zippyshare or 3 Mega links (3 links each link is 170 MB). Mega links are usually for people who don’t have Internet Download Manager (IDM), and Zippyshare links are for people who have IDM. To download IDM check the download link below (30 days trial).
You need to open the link and wait 5 seconds (you will see the timing in top right corner of the browser), and then you click on “Skip Ad”. you keep doing the same every time until you reach the Download links of the Patch PTE 2.0 .
► Patch PTE 2.0 Download Links:
Install Patch PTE 2.0
To install the Patch PTE 2.0 please follow my YouTube Tutorial below very carefully to avoid errors. If you face any error please try installing again the Patch PTE 2.0 following my video steps and carefully read the texts written in the video below:
PTE Patches proved to be the best Patches for the Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) games, simply because the PTE Team work on the Quality more than Quantity. So special thanks for PTE Patch team for this second amazing Patch PTE 2.0 for PES 2017.
Patch PTE 2.0 Offline/Online Modes
The PTE Patch 2.0 is compatible with both Offline and Online Modes. You need to run the PTE Patch program selector as Administrator and then click on “Patch Modes”. If you want to play with full Bundesliga and new added teams then you must activate the “Offline” mode then click “Apply”. If you want to play friendly Online matches with all PTE patch features (Correct logos and correct names..) then you must activate “Online Licenced”. But if you want to play “myClub” online matches then you must activate the “Online Default” mode.
You should always turn off “Live Updates” as i showed in the tutorial video above. If you don’t turn off “Live updates” then you can’t play with added teams like “Bayern Munchen”.
Patch PTE 2.0 Gameplay (Offline)
The PTE Patch 2.0 is compatible with Online and also offline (switch in PTE program). I recorded an Offline PES 2017 match using this Patch PTE 2.0 between “Bayern Munchen” and “Barcelone”. Also i will show you the best trick to score Penalties in PES 2017. Watch this video below that shows the major highlights of the Offline match:
Konami, PES Logos, RJPR, zlac, Jenkey, Fruits, -InMortal-, cRoNoSHaCk, Maritimo,
4N63L, ZAHIN, GgBlues, sortitoutsi (managers mini faces), davfanpes, Sarjono, supalids,
sxsxsx, Dannythebest, Hawke, Wygno, maxi534, A.Mussoullini, mota10 – stavrello7 – NemanjaBRE – Sami Ze.