PES 2017 Language Pack and Commentary
PES 2017 Language Pack and Commentary is available now to download and install for PES 2017 game. Most of these PES 2017 Language Pack have both Commentary and also in-game text. But few of them have only in-game text, that means you can change the game language text but no available commentary for that language.
Below are the PES 2017 language pack that you can download and install on your PC. You can install as many as you want, but inside the game only the selected language will work. I will show you in this article how to download and also how to install your favorite PES 2017 language pack.
Download Language Pack
To download your favorite PES 2017 language pack just click on “DOWNLOAD” button below the language you chose. Wait 5 seconds and you will see “Skip Ad” in top right corner of browser. When you reach the Mega download link, just click on “Download through your browser”. The download size is usually between 400 and 900 MB.
Commentary + In-game Text
- Portuguese (Brasil) : Milton Leite/Mauro Beting
- Portuguese (Portugal) : Pedro Sousa/Luís Freitas Lobo
- English : Peter Drury/Jim Beglin
- Spanish (Argentina) : Mariano Closs/Fernando Niembro
- Spanish (Chile) : Fernando Solabarrieta/Patricio Yáñes
- Spanish (Spain) : Carlos Martínez/Julio Mandonado “Maldini”
- Spanish (Mexico) : Christian Martinoli/Luis García
- Italian : Fabio Caressa/Luca Marchegiani
- German : Marco Hagemann/Hansi Küpper
- French : Grégoire Margotton/Darren Tulett
- Greek : Christos Sotirakopoulos/Yiorgos Thanailakis
- Arabic : Raouf Ben Khalif
- Japanese : Jon Kabira/Hiroshi Nanami/Tsuyoshi Kitazawa
In-game Text Only (Without Commentary)
- Swedish : DOWNLOAD
- Turkish : DOWNLOAD
- Korean : DOWNLOAD
- Russian : DOWNLOAD
- Dutch : DOWNLOAD
Install Language Pack
After downloading your favorite PES 2017 language pack, you can install it and then activate it in your PES 2017 game. These are very easy steps to do, just follow my YouTube video below:
Downloaded and uploaded by BrunoManoel .